SEO & Content Account Manager
Location : 26-28 Wentworth Ave, Surry Hills
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign’s Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year. Croud has also been included in Moz list of recommended SEO agencies for 2021/2022.
Founded in 2011, Croud provides services that include SEO, PPC, Content, Programmatic, Paid social and Analytics for some of the world’s leading brands.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular Owned media (SEO & Content).
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Organic team in implementing SEO strategy and supporting Content for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO & Content projects, using both internal resource and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets. You will be responsible for the effective implementation of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) in order to achieve client’s annual business objectives and targets.
- Support the development and execution of the organic strategy for clients to increase profit, and provide a high level of great customer service to clients
- Work together with wider teams to devise and deliver Account Development Plans (ADPs) for each client to sustain and grow client performance
- Act as the conduit between our existing SEO and Content teams to create a more streamlined and integrated work process
- Work with the team to deliver day-to-day implementation of SEO & Content campaigns across key clients within the channel team
- Set clear objectives with the client on organic strategy and ensure to gain sign off
- Advocate the client’s SEO strategy and Organic strategy as well as support members of the team where required
- Ensure client accounts are following SEO best practice, ensuring that hygiene factors are monitored and managed accordingly
- Work with the SEO Account Director on the process and overall direction of the SEO team
- Support and develop an account exec through the career development process
- Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
- Surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients)
- Provide direction and drive daily client operations across the team and potentially junior staff
- Provide reporting and measurement of the effectiveness of campaigns, ensure client reports are delivered on time and accurately, as well as providing key insights from the data provided
- Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
- Ensure all clients have a clear set of KPIs that reflect the work being done and relate to the objectives set out in the strategy. Ensure this is reflected in a regular report
- Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
- Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools. Lead by example and drive the team to share knowledge cross team and cross channel
- Oversee regular or ad hoc projects and delivery of projects within the team as well as help to drive thought leadership through blog posting and industry knowledge in association with the marketing team.
- Contribute to the new business process and oversee management of sales support delivery from the team as required / requested by the sales team
- Identify areas of development within existing business and support the Organic team to upsell from Croud’s suite of digital services
- Drive overall performance within the team to achieve margin and incremental revenue month on month
- Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective process within the team – new ways of working, continuous process improvement
- Proactively use all tools and technologies at your disposal, identify and share emerging tools and technologies that could contribute to the development of Croud’s SEO offering or workflow.
- Proactively keep abreast of industry news and contribute suggestions as to how Croud can incorporate this into our methodologies to improve the department
- Contributing to and supporting Croud marketing activities
- Degree level education or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable experience in SEO advertising
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills
- A mathematical and analytical mind
- Exceptional client service skills
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven track record of working to deadlines
- Proven time management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
- Proven experience in client expectation management roles and situations, able to manage and direct client expectations
- Clear passion for digital marketing and SEO & Content
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site.
- 20 days holiday per year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sales commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contribution
- Free home office chair and screen
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals, tea and coffee
- Share option scheme
- Enhanced maternity / paternity package
- Agile Working Policy
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.