Location : Nuneaton
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals – we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, we’re the industry leader and have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online – food and grocery.
But most importantly, it’s our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities and in which their voices are heard and valued every day. This helps us best reflect and serve our customers.
So, if you’re keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician aiding in the setup of a brand new site to be responsible for fixing, maintaining and improving our equipment to make sure everything is working as it should at all times.
What you will be doing:
- Complete planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on plant and equipment
- Record completed PPMs within the maintenance manual and CMMS system.
- Identify any defects that arise whilst completing the PPMs and undertake rectifications, including recording of actions taken within the maintenance manual and CMMS system
- Complete minor structural and electrical improvement works
- Breakdown response
- Continually provide reactive support when required, to a high standard and within given timescale
- Supervise contractors ensuring works are completed in accordance with specification. Report any issues with contractors to maintenance manager
- Comply with all Health and Safety requirements of the site at all times
- Be available on call for any emergency issues on a rota basis
- Work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with both the Facilities and Maintenance Manager, providing regular updates on task status.
- Identify problems with plant including efficiency and determine rectification measures
- Support with operational projects on an adhoc basis
- Equipment you will be responsible for will include; conveying systems with label applicators scanners, Thermoforming equipment, refrigeration plant (CO2), hi-speed roller doors, dock levelers, lighting, plumbing, access control, MHE and other electrical equipment, racking, comfort cooling, waste compactors and waste conveyors
- Observe and react to on-site BMS system such as meter readings and any set point changes
- Ensure COVID dividers are maintained and repaired/replaced when and where required including movement of any dividers as instructed.
- Provide regular feedback to maintenance lead on defects, outstanding issues and PPM on a regular basis
- Flag low stock levels to ensure inventory stays within min-max levels using our CMMS system
- Ensure the team are regularly checking and replacing any pick to light buttons for production.
Who you are:
- Previous experience working within a maintenance team in the manufacturing sector
- You will have some commercial mechanical or maintenance experience
- You will have the ability to work alone and work methodically to fault find
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and think independently
- Be available to be on a callout rota
- Previous experience using a CMMS system
- Desirable; Knowledge of PLCs, conveyors, sensors, pneumatics, and belts, IPAF training, MHE training, background in refrigeration maintenance
- Desirable: Time served apprentice or equivalent in electrical/mechanical discipline. 18th edition wiring regulations
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on our HelloFresh’s boxes!
- A generous pension scheme contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme & Headspace subscription to support your mental health
- Private Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Group Life Insurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- A premium Borrow My Doggy account (for all your cute puppy needs!)
- Personal learning budget for your professional growth
- Lots of virtual workshops, talks and events for you to enjoy!
Start date: ASAP
Location: The Beehive, Bermuda Industrial Estate, 1 St Georges Way, Nuneaton CV10 7JS
Recruitment process: please fill in / first, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be asked to complete a technical test and, depending to the result, you will be invited for two video interviews: one competency, and one culture fit.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.